Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I had a request to do a Father's Day Card.  She requested a card with a Firer Fighter and an airplane.  Her husband is a Firer fighter and also works as a Refueler for an aviation company.  This is what I came up with.  I used My Favorite Things Stamps: Firer Fighter Stamp & Airplane Pilot along with the Airplane Die.


Inside the card was a personalized picture of his wife & two daughters. 
I used the following Copic Markers
Skin:  E000, E00, E01
Pilot's Hair:  E21, E25, E29
Flames:  YR09, YR68, YR37
Pilot:  G02, G05, G07 (suit & goggles)
Firer Fighter: R24, R27, R29, R59
Boots: C3, C4, C5
I used my air compressor for the skyline background:  B02, B04

Your feedback is important; please let me know what you think or if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment