Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Moments to Remember!

A local scrapbooking store is having a contest using Betty-The Prima Doll Stamp. The stamps are so cute and my daughter loves them as well.  I wanted to use a couple of their stamps and make it mother & daughter theme and this is what I came up with.  Hope you like it.  Can't wait to give this to my daughter.  


It's hard to see, but I made the Prima Dolls 3D.  My daughter loves to dress up & shop; as you can tell. Listed below is what I used to created the my project. 

Prima Doll Accessories:
  • Hand Bag Stamp
  • Purse Stamp

Prima Doll Stamp: Betty (Girl)
  • Used Bazzell Houndstooth Paper
  • Skin Color: Copic Markers E000, E00, E02, R20
  • Hair Color: Copic Markers C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9
  • Glossy Accents on the shoes.

Prima Doll Stamp: Natalie (Lady)
  • Used Bo Bunny Paper
  • Skin Color: Copic Markers E00, E02, E11, R20
  • Hair Color: Copic Markers C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9
  • Glossy Accents on the shoes.

Armoire:  
  • Cut & made by me
  • Used black card stock, then cut & embossed.
  • Embossing Folder: The Paper Studio-Wood Grain
  • Drawer Knobs: Pearls colored with Pink Copic Marker

Card Charms: 
  • Flower (Go Girl) 
  • Star (Party Girl)
  • Word: Hot
  • Red Purse
  • Perfume Bottle

Memory Box Dies:
  • Box Shoe (used black card stock)
  • Princess Dress (used BoBunny Paper & Glitter Paper)

Family Photos:
  • Picture with dad and brother.
  • Picture with the family.
  • Picture with dad's side of the family.
  • Picture with mom.
  • Picture with mom's side of the family.

Flowers:
  • Pink Roses
  • Grey Roses
  • Black Roses
  • Ivory Roses
  • Black Silk flower

Frame:
  • Wood Shadow box (from Michael's Craft Store) 
  • Glued BoBunny Paper to the front side/frame.

Glitter Paper: 
  • Pink
  • White 

Necklaces:

  • Pink & Silver beads threaded and tire to make mini necklace.

Ribbon:
  • Black
  • Pink
  • Red
This will be the first time I enter into a contest at a scrapbooking store.  I'm not sure if I'll win there; but I will win in the eyes of my daughter.  I cut and glued tiny pictures of the family to the armoire.  I love my daughter so much and it's always the small things in life that mean the most to her.  Is there a moment in time you would love to remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment