Thursday, July 31, 2014

What's Cooking?

It's getting Hot in here.  LOL, when I saw this image, Culinary Claire by The Stamping Chef, I had to have her.  This was the first time I colored Culinary Clair,e but I think she turned out good.  I didn't have (kitchen) paper that matched the pink I used in her outfit; so I used my kitchen stamps to create the paper I needed.

I stamped and embossed the kitchen items such at wooden spoon, whip, bowl, pot holder, pie, cookie and cupcake.  I used pink and black card stock and black ribbon to create the Sexy Image.  



Hair:  E25, E27, E29
Skin Tones: E000, E00, E02
Pink: Sorry...I had so much fun coloring her that I forgot to write down what Copic Markers I used.  
Eyes: B32, B34
Glossy Accents:  Eyes & Lips   

I would love to know what you're thinking.....would you color this image and give to someone special in your life or sell it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment